Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for Dispatch Operatives to join our team to help us feed the nation.
Manages pick ticket orders from warehouse staff and management and physically pulls inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Also packs orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallets, and loads them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in dispatch operations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, can do attitude and willingness to ensure the team achieve set targets
- Be able to work well in a team in a fast paced environment
- Keen Attention to Detail;
- Positive Attitude; Self-Motivated
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times.
- Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse
- Experience Working with an RF Scanner
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
- Fills in correct paper work when loading lorry’s
We are an equal opportunities employer.