Who you are:
To excel at Mash Direct it is important to share our ethos, embrace challenges and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
You will be a qualified chartered or certified accountant, with up to 1 to 2 years’ experience and a desire to develop your career, assume responsibility and add value to your role.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong time-management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer literacy skills, especially excel and the ability to use that in analysis
- Knowledge of corporation tax and various reliefs available to companies like Mash Direct
- Accounts preparation
- Commercial acumen
- Management skills of small team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include:
- Production of weekly, monthly and annual management reports for use within the organisation
- Production of annual financial statements and audit file and management of audit thereafter
- Management of the organisations’ accounts and development and maintenance of the database
- Continuous development, enhancement and documentation of company procedures
- Reporting to Directors and senior management
- Management of the company’s finance and treasury functions
- Management of the company’s commercial strategies
- Management of grant programs and other government schemes relating to R&D projects, Capital projects, etc.
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Balance Sheet, Management, Commercial awareness, Treasury