Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for Mixing Room Operatives to join our team to help us feed the nation.
- Previous experience within a food production environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Previous Butchery Experience
- Prepare Raw Material as per Work Instructions ensuring all H&S instructions are upheld.
- Ensure work equipment is maintained free from damage & recorded accordingly
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products as per specification, meeting predetermined key performance targets
- Ensuring minimum waste occurs during production & reporting any discrepancies
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Continually monitor and review product quality
- Ensure the workplace is kept tidy and operate in a clean as you go environment
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- Willing to be trained across all roles within the department.
- Ensure all relevant PPE and safety equipment is utilized.
We are an equal opportunities employer.