Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegan and vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join our team to help us feed the nation.
- Relevant work experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.
- Previous experience within a food production environment.
- HND / Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or relate or related discipline.
- Ensure all products meet safety and quality specifications
- Ensure production tasks are carried out to specification / SOPs
- Collect samples of all production runs
- Ensure correct operation of Metal Detectors, check weigher and Olympus system.
- Conduct GMP Audits
- Highlight any issues during shift to technical management and assist in investigations
We are an equal opportunities employer.