Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for Vemag Operatives to join our team to help us feed the nation.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures to ensure machinery and equipment is set up properly and maintained.
- Previous experience within a food production environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and motivate others.
- Set up and operate machinery ensuring all work instructions are followed.
- Keeping machine parts clean, free from damage and up to company standards.
- Following standard operating procedures to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products.
- Producing a variety of fresh products to an agreed specification, within nominated time and waste targets.
- Continually monitor and review product quality.
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy.
- Meeting predetermined key performance indicators to achieve weekly bonus.
We are an equal opportunities employer.